This year's theme is
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
At Signs of Fun, the health and safety of our campers, volunteers, and staff is paramount to us. Due to the uncertain conditions surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we have chosen to keep our Virginia and Hawaii camps virtual for summer 2021.
We will again host camp virtually but with some exciting improvements! We will use Google Classroom for our virtual camp platform. Prior to camp, you will receive a Camp-In-A-Box in the mail, containing everything your camper will need for the week's activities. There will be a variety of self-guided activities for your camper to complete at home. Daily, we will have a Camp Live! session where we discuss our topic of the day. There will be other opportunities on the schedule to get on Zoom and meet with counselors and other campers.
During in-person camp, we have American Sign Language classes for parents to attend while their child is busy at camp! While camp is virtual, we are continuing to offer ASL classes to parents in a virtual format.
After registration and fees are submitted, you will receive a link to access the virtual camp.
Camp dates: June 21-25, 2021
On-Time Registration Deadline: May 30, 2021
- Registration by this date will ensure your Camp-In-A-Box will arrive in time for camp.
- Registration and payment must be received by May 30th.
Late Registration: June 1-11, 2021
- Camp-In-A-Box still included, however, we cannot guarantee your Camp-In-A-Box will arrive in time for camp.
- Registration and payment must be received by June 11th.
$75.00 per camper, regular registration
$90.00 per camper, late registration
$25.00 per parent for ASL class
Camp fees can be paid via paypal or check.
- Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/signsoffun
- Checks mailed/bill paid to: 16-566 Keaau Pahoa Road 188-641, Keaau, HI 96749